By signing up for an account and proceeding, you are verifying that you understand the username rules (summarized in the sidebar to the right), accept the $50 username change fee if you request a username change, and are either:
1. Signed in using an existing Single User or Teacher account, or
2. A new user with a good username in mind.
Proceeding to sign up confirms your acceptance of these account policies and sign up for your subscription.
Avoid Change Fees:
If you’re getting an account with STUDENT logins- your account username is shared with the students! Students will have the same username that you choose here with “-stu” at the end.
If you sign up with username
then students login as
You should NEVER enter -stu on the signup page anywhere- and you should be comfortable with the students having to enter this username every single time they need to sign in.
DO NOT enter “-stu” manually on this page anywhere for usernames or passwords!!!
- Make it generic- it’s shared with all users of your account.
- Make it short- easy to type and remember.
- Avoid spaces and special characters.
- DO NOT add “-stu” to the username!
If you require a username change, you will need to pay a $50 username change fee if you encounter errors by not following these guidelines.