Welcome to ACATestPrep!
You appear to be a new user- we’re glad you’re joining us!
If you’re already a user of our tutorials and you’re just extending your license another year, sign in first. This will keep your existing account the same, and just add another year to your subscription.
This FIVE MINUTE video shows you every single step and walks you through the process, and gives you some tips on how to get the most out of our system!
QUICK INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW USERS:
- Think of a SMART, SHORT USERNAME! (click here for examples and tips!)
- Review step 1 and be sure you have a SMART, SHORT USERNAME.
- Watch the video on this page if you’d like more info, but you probably don’t need it.
- Fill out all the appropriate fields below, Be sure to make the student password and your teacher password different!
- Click submit and enjoy!
- You can also check out the FAQ and HELP pages to find answers to common questions- there are also links in your signup email.
Feeling Nervous and want more info on exactly what to do?
No problem. Check out the full instructions with videos here.
Already have an account?
Please sign in below to retain your username and student passwords.
Then use the link in your email again to extend your current license. We’ll have you out of here in 30 seconds!
Avoid Change Fees:
If you’re getting an account with STUDENT logins- your account username is shared with the students! Students will have the same username that you choose here with “-stu” at the end.
If you sign up with username
then students login as
You should NEVER enter -stu on the signup page anywhere- and you should be comfortable with the students having to enter this username every single time they need to sign in.
WarningDO NOT enter “-stu” manually on this page anywhere for usernames or passwords!!!
- Make it generic- it’s shared with all users of your account.
- Make it short- easy to type and remember.
- Avoid spaces and special characters.
- DO NOT add “-stu” to the username!
If you require a username change, you will need to pay a $50 username change fee if you encounter errors by not following these guidelines.