We're Here To Help.
This page has some helpful tips for getting yourself logged in and set up! We’ve really worked hard to make this the quickest possible deployment for your campus! If you have another question we don’t address here- let us know by using the contact link below and we’ll make a video to help explain it! 🙂
Help! I've forgotten my password!
Can I reset my password/email address or my student password?
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO to help you through the process if you need it!
I'm getting an error that says Flash:Video file not found.
HERE IS A VIDEO explaining the issue if you’d like to know more.
How do I purchase a subscription?
If you aren’t doing ACA Certifications on your campus, please use the contact form to contact us directly or simply sign up using a credit card! If you get a chance to see any of the team speaking, we often have discounts available for attendees to our workshops!!
Can you explain seats and users?
The seat limit is the number of students that can be logged in at once. Students from EVERY SINGLE CLASS can log in to the student account as long as you don’t go over the SEAT limit for your account.
How do I sign up with a code?
CLICK HERE to watch the video!
How do students log in?
If you’ve forgotten your student login information, that can be found on the teacher’s Membership Page.
The project files won't open, what's wrong?
I have a computer that's stuck on an error, the rest seem OK.
Second, try to clear your browser cache. Sometimes computers load an old version of a page they saved on an earlier visit, this should clear it up.
Third, and I know it seems like it shouldn’t matter, reboot your computer. It’s been too many times that I refused to reboot thinking “It’s the web, it can’t be my computer!” only to discover that rebooting fixed it.
If none of those ideas work, drop us a line.
I'm getting intermittent/inconsistent errors. Any tips?
If the instructions on RefreshYourCache.com don’t work (or only work temporarily), but incognito windows do… you’ll have to do what we call an aggressive cache dump, detailed below.
Aggressively Deleting Cache:
CLICK HERE for a video about how to totally eliminate computer browser issues if you have user permissions to clear the cache on your computers.
- Flush ALL DATA for ALL TIME– everything has to go. Good idea to do the first day of school with every class.
- Turn off and Reboot computer after flushing everything– I know it shouldn’t make a difference, but often it does!
- Every Student, Every Computer- this is a computer setting saved locally with the user login. Each student will have to do this on each computer they use. If it’s fixed for Joe 2nd hour, it won’t work for James 3rd hour using the same computer. If either moves to a different computer, they’ll need to do it again.
- Change the Student Password: This may help reset the key for login. Instructions are here.
- If the above doesn’t work, try again- Did you really delete EVERYTHING? ALL data, even the stuff you think couldn’t possibly affect it? Be sure to scroll and make sure you didn’t forget to check ANY of the boxes for data to clear.
How can I see when my membership expires?
How do I extend my existing account with a code?
The trick is to log in to ACATestPrep.com with your TEACHER account first. Then, click the link in the email to extend your account. Enter your discount code like you did the year before, and you can change the student password if you need to.
Click submit and your account is extended!
If you’d like some help, you can click here to get a video walkthrough. 🙂
How do I UPGRADE my account with a code? (like from class to campus)
HOWEVER– when you upgrade, you will not get to keep your remaining time on the existing account. We recommend that you just wait until the old account is used up, and then enter the code the last week of your existing account.
Here is a video demonstrating how to upgrade your account, and shows how you will LOSE existing time on your current account! If this is a problem, contact us and we’ll figure out a solution!